Sweet Dreams adaptogenic 10% CBD oil
CBD oil for a better sleep
Our Sweet Dreams oil helps you to relieve stress and fall asleep quickly at night.
- CBD with relaxing properties (concentration: 10%)
- Melissa (promotes good sleep)
- Lemon verbena (promotes restful nights)
The idea behind this remedy is simple... To improve your sleep with CBD and highly concentrated adaptogenic plants. Fast-acting and effective!
Our relaxation concentrate contains powerful adaptogens that work together in synergy, extracted using a technique that preserves all their properties:
About our oil:
- Promotes healthy sleep and calm nights
- Pleasant and light citrusy taste
- Easy to use : just place under the tongue
- 100% natural and non-addictive
- 1000mg of CBD with relaxing virtues (concentration: 10%)
- 1000 mg of Melissa to help fall asleep quickly
- 1000 of Lemon balm which promotes a better sleep quality
Dosage and how to use
How much CBD per pipette?
30mg of CBD
1 bottle = 32 half pipettes
60mg of CBD
1 bottle = 16 pipettes
How to use
1. Shake well before use
2. Place a few drops under the tongue - start with half a pipette
3. Leave under the tongue for 90 seconds before swallowing
Precautions for use
Store in a cool, dark place away from sunlight.
Once opened, this product can be kept 6 months.
A blend of adaptogenic plants with Hemp, Lemon Balm and Lemon verbena extract, and terpenes in oil form.
MCT oil (Coconut)
Lemon balm extract (1000mg)
Lemon verbena extract (1000mg)
Hemp extract with CBD (1000mg)
Terpene blend (1%).
Made in the UK.
Our active plants in detail
One of the first plants domesticated by human, it contains cannabidiol (CBD), a molecule that can help us relax and restore balance. Our natural CBD extracts are certified for their consistency and purity. image credit : Thai News Online
Frequently Asked Questions
Will CBD oil result in a positive drug test?
No, CBD is not a narcotic and the THC level in our products is not detectable.
How quickly will I feel the effects?
You will feel the effects of our oils within 10 to 15 minutes.